V-Moda Crossfade M80 Headphones
The new V-Moda Crossfade M80 headphones are 53% smaller than their elder sibling the Crossfade LP, but thanks to it’s steel exoskeleton, replaceable memory foam ear cushions and it’s form fitting carry case they can really withstand the rough and tumble of everyday living.
Nearly all the parts of the headphone have been tailored for toughness and have passed the military’s strict MIL-STD-810G standard that tests the limits of product durability, from a detachable Kevlar-reinforced cable to the headband that can stretch out completely flat.
• 40mm Dual-Diaphragm drivers (biggest in class)
• Vibrant Bass, Vivid Mids, Vivacious Highs
• V-PORT V3 Soundstage
• BLISS™ Noise Isolation w/o Leakage
• Ergonomic Utilitarianism
• Lightweight, steel construction
• Ergonomic Steelflex Headband
• Exoskeleton hard case
• Military-Level quality (MIL-STD-810G)
• Kevlar® reinforced cables (3-button, 1-button, V-MODA.com audio-only pro included) pass 1 million flex cycles
Story via: Tek4Less Blog>>